Wednesday, August 20, 2014

weekend(s) review: catching up

whoa long time no blog post. where did i go? it's called: i am working a whole lot more than i care to and i'm also living my life and not prioritizing my blog like a crazy person and this gives me ahhhh freedom. but, i've still been cooking and eating and taking some photos that i want to share with you and my future self. so here is two weekends worth of delicious food.


friday's night dinner (weekend before last - not that you care, but my ocd compels me to specify): healthy chicken skewers and tzatiki sauce, whole wheat pita, and roasted broccoli. 


out of the oven: baked honey sesame chicken. omg this is like heaven transformed itself into chicken form and then i ate it. like that good.


sunday night's dinner (weekend before last): baked honey sesame chicken served over brown basmati rice, and  healthy chinese broccoli.


sunday night' dinner (this weekend): ohe she glows lentil and walnut loaf (from her cookbook) and the best shredded kale salad, which i am obsessed with and is basically better than a cupcake, as i  talked about before.

1 comment:

  1. I legit just roasted a tonne of broccoli up for food prep- although now i'm massively craving a chicken kabob too. Kale is nice..if it wasn't $8 a bunch (no joke. Stupid Australia).

    ReplyDelete